MakersLoft has opened its doors to institutions for field tours – to give their students or employees exposure to 21st century tools and technologies that are changing how things are being manufactured in modern times.
Currently tours are FREE of cost, but need to be booked in advance. Maximum 30 participants can be accommodated at a time.
Duration: 1-2 hours
At MakersLoft, your employees or students get exposure to the following tools and technologies:
- 3D Printing: Technology that is changing how things are made
What is 3D Printing? Watch a short video Bengali version | Hindi version
- Laser Cutting: How Laser technology is used to cut different kinds of material
What is Laser Cutting? Watch a short video Bengali version
- Lego Robotics Lab: Demo of functional robots made with Lego that can solve rubick’s cube puzzle in seconds, follow a line, detect obstacles
- Natural Dyeing and Block Printing: What are organic colors, why they are important
- Virtual Reality: Live demo using Google Cardboard
- Wood Working: A short introduction to tools and equipment, how wood is cut and joined, finishing etc.
To book a field tour to MakersLoft, please call+91-8335075374 or email us at email@example.com
Address: 22 Ballygunge Park Road, Himadri West Wing, 1st Floor, Kolkata 700019
Students from IIT-Guwahati
Students from Bhawanipore Education Society College