10 sessions for 2 hrs each | Rs 7200/head | 1:1 session by appointment | Learn the basics of wood working, to identify different kinds of wood, how to cut and join wood, using professional hand and power tools. How to give a professional finish a piece by sanding, polishing, applying paint/varnish etc. Participants will make a wooden object and take it back with them.
This course covers:
* Using Hand and Power Tools for cutting, joining, sanding and finishing wood projects
* Learn to saw, chisel, drill and sand wood.
* Types of Wood: ply, MDF, blockboard and how properties like hardness and grain affects its working.
* Different kinds of joints and when to use what
* Finishing Techniques: buffing, applying lacquer/varnish/paint etc.
DATE: One-to-one sessions, by appointment, call+91-8335075374 to book
VENUE: MakersLoft, 22 Ballygunge Park Road, Himadri West Wing, 1st Floor, Kolkata 700019
CONTACT: +91-8335075374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register