Fee Rs 7200 | This course spans 8 sessions where you will learn how to turn your idea into a product using high-end professional equipment like laser cutter.
A discussion at MakersLoft on organic and natural dyeing of textiles with Swarup Dutta, a practising scenographer having a formal training in the field of fashion and textiles and Arun Baid, the owner of Auraherbal wear, one of India’s first few ethical, certified organic brands with a carbon footprint close to zero.
* What is 3D Printing?
* Why you need know about 3D Printing?
* Learn how a 3D Printer works.
* What materials can be used for 3D printing?
* What are the applications of 3D printing?
* See a 3D Printer in action and get to touch and feel 3D printed objects.