Fee Rs 6900 | This course spans 8 sessions where you will learn how to turn your idea into a product using high-end professional equipment like laser cutter.
* What is 3D Printing?
* Why you need know about 3D Printing?
* Learn how a 3D Printer works.
* What materials can be used for 3D printing?
* What are the applications of 3D printing?
* See a 3D Printer in action and get to touch and feel 3D printed objects.
This Republic Day celebrate India tradition and heritage with chemical-free water colors made from Indian herbs and plants. Herbal colours and paper will be provided. Participants need to bring their own brushes and palette.
Hobbyists, kids, and backyard spaceship builders all agree that SketchUp Make is the easiest, most fun, entirely free 3D drawing tool in the world.
MakersLoft is proud to present “Skills for Tomorrow” a series of training and workshops on skills that will be required for tomorrow’s jobs and careers but are not covered (and sometimes not even considered) under the traditional education system and curriculum.